Praises & Choir
Praising God is not just a group activity. The teachings and traditions of our Church fathers clearly show how praise is considered prayer and how God’s presence could be felt during praise that flows from the heart.
- From N&R and above.
Selection must be spiritual, and related to the theme.
- Performance within maximum 15 minutes in total, performance could by splitted into one to maximum three submissions.
- The group may consists of a minimum of 3 to maximum of 20 participants
By sending this audio, and or video, you are providing your consent to be presented on Youtube as unlisted playlist
- Praises approved by the church’s priest
- Music Tunes and voices : 20%
- Related to the theme: 20%
- Harmony: 20%
- Voice Quality: 20 %
- Performance: 15%
- Within time limit: 5%