The Hymns and Tasbeha Activity is an opportunity to learn the beautiful hymns cherished by our rich Coptic Orthodox Church.
- Visual aid may be used for lyrics only, not with “hazaat”.
- Participants can sing in groups of up minimum 3 and maximum of 20 participants.
- All the group will be graded.
- Maintains Constant Rhythm: 10%
- Proper pronunciation: 30%
- Correctness of Tune: 25%
- Proper Hymn Structure: 25%
- Number of participants : 10%
- Gospel Response Annual (O-ooniatoo) 1st verse only
- Erepo Esmo Ethooab
- According to your mercy O Lord
- The Hymn of the Trisagion
- Hiten ni-epresvia (St Gregory Liturgy)
- The Annual, Gospel Response of the Liturgy (Õ-ooniatoo) + St Mary+ Je Efes-marwoot